Saturday 20 June 2015

Welcome to Dreamscape !

Just the other day, Shilpa Whatsapped me with this idea of creating a blog together. I was excited and was all for it. Our sole(read soul) purpose is to share our dreams, fears and crazy aspirations with the world. We consider ourselves thinkers, rebels and we are truly the best of friends. The word 'Dreamscape' was coined by Sylvia Plath in The Ghost's Leavetaking,1958. We brainstormed for the name complementing the impetus of the blog and thought of naming it 'Heartweaver', 'Dreamcatcher', 'CrazyCats' and 'RebelSoul' before we zeroed in on 'Dreamscape'. A dreamscape, as I would define it, is the surreal landscape where our dreams take place. Our intent is to share that location of our brains with you. Being a first time blogger, I would say I am apprehensive and a tad bit scared. I would end the welcome note with a quote by Eleanor Roosevelt which goes like this : " Do One Thing Everyday That Scares You". Because what scares you also brings out the best in you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment