Wednesday 24 June 2015

Dusky Swing!

I woke up with an uncomfortable sigh, a gush of insipidity perplexing me. A cool breeze touched my face, stirring my sleepy senses, through the peeping window as I looked around; searching my phone hopelessly for 15 seconds all over my bed, only to stupidly realize that it was on my study table safely plugged in to the charger. I hopped out of my bed, feeling better than the morning, my last recollection of fever I was down with. I checked my phone, 4 messages, and 6 missed calls. It dawned upon me that I had slept over little more than I had presumed. I went near the window to shut it but a feeling of nostalgia descended over me as I stared at the overwhelming sky.

Looking outside the window, gazing at the defeating sun with the faint color of blood scattering all over the sky as the nightfall emerged to domination; it struck me how time has passed in a blink of an eye. Since my childhood, I have felt deeply touched by sunsets. They sway me. A small period of ecstasy, when the sun surrenders itself and let its colors paint every time blending into a different, beautiful story. Sometimes fuchsia colored happy times or rose tinted love story or at times crimson colored tale of grief, something lost forever as the sun goes down till the shady colors wipe them off the canvas.


A sky is indeed like a canvas, isn't it? It has the capacity to absorb each color and portray them into the most captivating, surreal forms, evolving every time I look at the same picture. This thought inspired me to paint something on the canvas, a new story maybe ;)
This what I painted!I am a beginner and I hope to paint many more !:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment