Friday 1 July 2016

About Life and Cupcakes

If somebody would ask me to define life; it would make me wonder deeply. Because this single syllable word is unbounded and the traces of the imprints we leave everyday behind us, is till infinity and beyond. But this definition is all prosaic and mind wrecking to think of. So if I have to define it through something I personally connect with in daily life, I would say…umm… Life is just like Cupcakes!!! Eccentric, layered and with creamy surprises. You never know what you would find beneath the gooey layers of icing! It might be roasted nuts, colorful candies or just more cream. You discover it as you keep on having it. You might not like what you found. For instance, I dislike raisins in my desserts. But that never deters me from trying new ones.

Likewise, Life might not offer you what you expected or desired, but you can only discover better when you keep on going. Sometimes, it seems to be a daunting task, especially when you fail to connect the dots and everything looks disoriented. But that should never stop you from trying and searching for better. I have always associated life to a Sine Wave; Thus it’s bound to have its own share of ups and downs but your determination should resemble a Cosine wave. At times of distress, you must be determined as a cosine wave gives the highest value when input with null. Even in moments of utter despondence, you should keep telling yourself that “I would never give up” and as you say those miracle words, your shaky steps get the courage and motivation to stay steady. Because, I personally believe, failing isn’t a crime but not trying is. So every time, I have my “Booster Dessert i.e. Cupcakes”, I feel better.

What’s yours? ( you can comment down below J )

Relax, breathe and brood as I boost myself with these charming pair of cupcakes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment